We have created eight graphs. In each graph, we rank the different securities according to their Strength, which is a combination of the security's momentum in six time periods ranging from daily to yearly.
We also include the short-term strength of the securities, which takes into account a combination of short-term momentum of each security.
These eight groups are:
1. The Relative Strength of the eleven US Sectors
2. The Strength of the US Industries
3. The Strength of the major US & World Indexes
4. The Strongest Stocks of the S&P500
5. The Strongest Stocks of the S&P100
6. The Strongest Stocks of the NASDAQ100
7. The Strongest Stocks of the S&P400
8. The Strongest Stocks of the S&P600